Grandma Ria came to visit us the end of August and we had soooo much fun with her here! When she got in the car at the airport, Taisley was so excited! It was really cute. These two spent a lot of time together back in AZ while I was working full time.
Unfortunately, Trav was busy with school the whole week so my mom and I had to venture out on our own.
We made it up to Montauk Point and went up in the lighthouse. We had to take turns because they wouldn't let Taisley go up in the lighthouse. It was a warm day so when we got down to the beach we tried to cool off in the water a little bit without getting too wet...Taisley just wanted to dive right in.
Mom and I were able to go to the city while Trav stayed home with Taisley (what a nice guy).
I was a little nervous to go without Trav since this was only my second time in the city but Mom and I figured it out and luckily didn't get lost, haha. The subway system is a little tricky but once you figure that out and have a map with you, you're golden!
We were able to see PHANTOM OF THE OPERA on BROADWAY!!!! It was amazing!!!
It was in the "Majestic" Theater
The beautiful Manhattan Temple
Mom in Time Square
We ate lunch at the 'Shake Shack' just a few blocks from Time Square...it was delicious!
Right outside of Central Park
It was so much fun running around New York City with my mom! We had a blast!
Taisley turned ONE!!!!!
We were so lucky to have my mom here to celebrate with us.
I think Taisley enjoyed her cake....what do you think?
Haha We love this silly girl!
She had fun opening all her gifts and playing with all her new toys.
It was sad to see Grandma go when Taisley and I dropped her off at the airport. We had so much fun with her and were glad she could come stay with us. We love you Grandma Ria!
Here is Taisley girl just having fun.
This is her new favorite spot...she pulls everything out and in she goes.
Then she will play peek a boo with you. haha.
This is how the living room looks for most of the day. She loves to pull every book and toy out that she has and then play play play. We pick it all up at night and she is back at it in the morning!!
This is at the mall playground. Taisley is usually the popular one and all the kids follow her around. Of course she loves the attention and has a grand ole time.
Trav started school and is loving it so far. He is busy studying all the time but he does great at balancing everything out. This is the 1st day of school. When I told him I had to snap a picture he said "I'm not in first grade" haha. Hey, I think it's a big deal :)


SOOO glad you got to go, Maria...what a fun time! It's so beautiful there. I'll bet little Taisley is really missing you again right about now. You're such a good grandma!
ReplyDelete