Christmas was so much fun with Taisley!
This was her new Christmas dress she wore to church. She would walk up to everyone and do a little twirl for them to see her pretty dress. She likes to play dress up and most of her church dresses are not this fancy so she was having fun.
Christmas Morning!
She had a blast opening all her presents this year!
I think we had just as much fun, if not more, watching her open her presents. Whatever the present was she wanted to either put it on and wear it or open it up and play with it that second. Everyone spoiled her again this year and sent her so many gifts. She even got a gift from her auntie Shanna who is serving a mission in Baltimore, Maryland right now.
Look at that huge pile for one little girl!
Taisley made out good thanks to all our awesome family!
I have to mention this tea set from her Great Grandma Karen. She loves this set! She played with it nonstop for a week straight. She still loves playing with it. She loves having tea parties and making mom and dad hot chocolate all the time.
Thanks to our brother in law, Chris, I was able to give an awesome gift to Travis this year.
A baseball bat signed by Dustin Pedroia, who happens to be his favorite player on the Boston Red Sox, AND they won the world series this year!! :)
New Year's Eve we went to a party at our church. They had face painting, music, dancing and games. Taisley spent half the night on the dance floor. That little girl loves music and loves to dance!
We went into the city on New Year's day. It was cold but we had a good time. We had to go see the tree! I love all of the giant Christmas decorations they put all over the city! They are so cool! I wish we would have taken more pictures. I'm actually really sad we didn't, BUT the giant Christmas lights below were my favorite so I'm glad I got a picture in front of them.
The M&M store in Time Square
The huge Disney store!
That was Taisley's favorite part of the day. She got to hold all of her favorite stuffed Disney characters and even got to watch 'Sofia the First' on a giant screen. :)
Taisley made the holidays such an exciting time for us!!
She is our pride and joy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment